Brno hosts 2nd JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair this October!
Are you looking for a job in Brno? Come to JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair and meet your future employer! Date and place: October 14 at Joštova 10.
Entry is free for all expatriate and multilingual job-seekers.
This job fair is perfect for international job-seekers and for those who consider a career change. The biggest companies in Brno will be there wanting to hire new bilingual and multilingual employees.
You can look forward to 7 expert presentations about recruiting and relocation issues and special CV and Interview Prep Consulting Panel during the whole day.
JobSpin.cz Job Fair powered by Brno Daily is held under the auspices of the Brno-city center district (Brno-střed). Brno Expat Centre and Foreigners.cz are the main partners and supporters of the event.
Why should you come?
- Meet in person your potential managers and coworkers.
- Give your resume in the hands of people who WILL read it.
- Ask the questions and get a good feel on the work you will be doing.
- Presentation: Barbora Karetová, Attorney at Law – EXPATLEGAL: Labour law – what rights do you have?
- Presentation: Jana Lauermannová, Recruitment Consultant – REED Specialist Recruitment: Will you hire us? Interactive journey behind the mirror of recruitment
- Presentation: Jana Svobodová, HR Business Partner – Deutsche Telekom Services Europe CZ: Job opportunities in Deutsche Telekom Services Europe CZ, Brno
- Presentation: Lucia Konôpková, Client Services Manager – Brno Expat Centre: Working across cultures: developing intercultural competence
It doesn’t end here, you can join a special recruiting session. Learn more about recruiting and working in the Czech Republic with professionals from AT&T.
Find more information and register your FREE ticket here.
Amazon and Zebra Technologies will be at the JobSpin.cz job fair in October in Brno. Photos: JobSpin.cz
Free CV and relocation consulting
SPECIAL TIP: Consult your CV with professionals from Manpower! Recruiting experts from Manpower Group will help you to perfect your CV. They will provide free consultations at a special CV Consulting Panel during the whole day.
Brno Expat Centre and Foreigners.cz will answer your questions regarding relocation to Brno.
Print out your CV and come by! Learn more and register your FREE ticket on the official website.
Date and Time: October 14, 2017 from 10 AM to 4:30 PM
Venue: Faculty of Social Studies, Masaryk University, Joštova 10, Brno 602 00
Information for employers (last few places for companies): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brno Daily proudly supports this event!
https://www.brnodaily.com/2017/10/02/events-in-brno/jobspin-cz-multilingual-job-fair-powered-by-brno-daily/https://www.brnodaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/JobSpin.cz-Multilingual-Job-Fair-Brno-October-14-2017.jpghttps://www.brnodaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/JobSpin.cz-Multilingual-Job-Fair-Brno-October-14-2017-150x80.jpgEvents in BrnoRelocation to BrnoBreaking News,Brno,Brno Urban Guide,Czech Republic,Employment,EU,Events in Brno,Things To Do in Brno,Travel TipsAre you looking for a job in Brno? Come to JobSpin.cz Multilingual Job Fair and meet your future employer! Date and place: October 14 at Joštova 10. Entry is free for all expatriate and multilingual job-seekers. This job fair is perfect for international job-seekers and for those who consider a career...BD StaffBD Staff email@example.comAdministratorBrno Daily - English News and Events in Brno.Brno Daily