10/21 – 10/22 Tattoo Grand Prix Brno 2017 this weekend
Love body art? This festival is for you! Photo: Pixabay
This weekend, the city will host the Tattoo Grand Prix Brno. This tattoo expo promises to leave all the body ink lovers completely fired-up!
At the event organized by Tattoo Grand Prix, more than 150 international artists will be ready to use ink and show their skills.
Each artist has his own style, from the most classic to the trendiest, and will be presenting their original artwork.
The event is not all about getting new tattoos. Participants can expect to make the most out of the day at Brno Exhibition Center: music, food, art, fun contests…and much more!
There are plenty of activities that do not necessarily involve getting inked.
During the Tattoo Grand Prix Brno, visitors will spend the weekend surrounded by music and fun activities for everyone’s taste.
Those who feel the passion for old fashioned vehicles should join the classic vehicles parade, take a close look at the hot Rods, Rat Rods, Cafe Racers and at the American and European classic cars. The art lovers can visit the graffiti and street art exhibitions.
The highlight of the program is a tattoo contest. Tattoo artists from the newest talent to the tattoo sensei will be competing in one of twelve tattoo categories, such as small black ‘n’ grey, graphic art & abstract and realistic.
The organizers also thought about children; there is a special space just for them where they can join activities especially designed for them, for example, the graffiti workshop.
The event requires registration.
Date: Oct 21 – Oct 22
Place: Brno Exhibition Center, Hall H, Výstaviště 405/1, Brno-center
1 day ticket – 200 CZK,
2-day ticket – 300 CZK
Children – free entry
You can look forward to:
– over 150 international tattoo artists
– from old masters to new talents
– old classics, new styles, new trends and flavours
– original artwork
– skilled artists
– tattoo contests in 12 categories
– special price for best designed booth
– graffiti and Street Art Exhibition
– classic vehicles parade
– hot Rods, Rat Rods, Cafe Racers
– american and European Classic Cars and Customs
– burlesque show
– pole dancing
KIDS are WELCOME
– Kids Corner
– graffiti workshop for kids
MUSIC and AFTER PARTY EVENTS
– DJ’s spinning hot music
– DJ Opia, MC GEY, Michajlov, Tafrob, Maniak, Daniel, Error and others
– Saturday METAL afterparty in Faval club
– Saturdurday ROCK’n’ROLL afterparty in Fleda